Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yipeee!!! I've won an Award

I'm so much happy to proclaim that my Growth and Continuation card (see below) was selected as Editor's Pick in The International Celebration Challenge (http://www.minted.com/design-rating/24843). It was also a runner up for Best Rosh Hashanah Design, I have other design also runner up for Best Newbie Design. You can read all about the Editor's Picks on Minted's Blog.


I don't know what to say but THANK YOU VERY MUCH MINTED! To the Editors who pick my design, to all the the designers who gave comments, help and feedbacks & those people who gave rates/votes. This card will be sold also on minted.com. Joining The International Celebration Challenge was wonderful. I'm more inspired, excited and enthusiastic to join with the minted challenges.  

No comments:

Post a Comment